Use our monthly contracts auto payment option for the best pricing on your Pilates packages. Contracts are a monthly automatic debit from your credit card and are for weekly pilates sessions of your choice. Contracts can be combined. Contracts can be cancelled or edited on the monthly renewal date. Packages are yours to own and use as you wish. Packages expire after one year.
Download our Pilates Pricing.
- New Client Promotions
- Pilates Equipment Classes
- Mat Pilates Classes
- Terms & Conditions
New Client Promotions
(Prices are only available to new clients)
Individual Sessions Contract
Express Pilates Contract
(Prices are per person for Duet Sessions)
Duet Session Contracts
Pilates Equipment Classes
Pilates Equipment Class
Pilates Equipment Contract
Pilates Private Equipment Class
Pilates Private Equipment Class Contract
Mat Pilates Group
Pilates Mat Class
Pilates Mat Class Contract
Terms & Conditions
- Individual Sessions and classes are 50 minutes. Express Sessions are 25 minutes and a fabulous way to get vital one on one attention at a reduced cost. Perfect for dancers, pregnant women, and the elderly. Sessions will begin and end promptly as scheduled. Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time.
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments.
- If you wish to cancel your duet session, you must not only cancel with the studio, but you must give your partner 24 hour notice so that they may opt to either cancel or keep the scheduled appointment time and pay for an individual session. Failure to do so will result in your being charged for your scheduled session.
- A waiver of Liability will be required prior to any training session.
- All packages expire 12 months after purchase. Contracts are month to month and can be cancelled on your monthly auto renewal date.
- Avoid forfeiture of your session by providing 24 hours notice of your cancellation.
- Please refrain from wearing scents or perfume before your session.
- Payments are due at time of service. All credit cards are accepted and are the preferred method of payment.
- Contracts are a monthly automatic debit from your credit card. Contracts can be combined. Contracts can be cancelled or edited on the monthly renewal date.